Guadalupe Community Center
Elvia Gonzales, Executive Director
1801 W Durango
San Antonio, Texas 78207
West Side and Greater San Antonio
With a history in the West Side dating back to the 1940s, the Guadalupe Community Center has established itself as a vital contributor to the well-being of West Side families. Its mission is to provide social services that enhance the culture, health, quality of life and progress of individuals and families in the community.
The Center works to counter juvenile crime, teen pregnancy, family and domestic violence through programs and services that include:
- After-school and summer programs for youth
- Youth leadership training
- Monthly chess tournaments for youth
- Teen alcohol and drug abuse prevention education
- Cultural enrichment programs
- Food and clothing distribution
- Wellness and fitness training
For more information, please contact Guadalupe Community Center at (210) 226-6178.